Allied Academies was founded by Jim and JoAnn Carland and the headquarters is located in North Carolina in United States of America. Allied Academic Publication is an amalgamation of several esteemed academic and scientific associations known for promoting scientific temperament. Established in the year 1997, Andrew John Publishing Group is a specialized Medical publisher that operates in collaboration with the association and societies.
It is a great pleasure and an honor to welcome you with a warm invitation to attend the 2nd World Conference on Parasitology during July 9-10, 2018 at Toronto, Canada.
Parasitology 2018 is organized by the Allied Academics. This Conference aims to provide a forum for researchers from various areas of Agriculture, Aquaculture, Medical and Clinical Parasitology and Veterinary Parasitology, Infectious diseases, Parasitological research, DNA analysis, method Development and validation by providing a platform for critical analysis of new data, and to share latest cutting-edge research findings and results about all aspects of Parasite Infections research and cure.
Parasitology 2018 provides the research works of Parasitologist and infectious diseases expertise from various scientific backgrounds which brings together experts and academics from around the world. New trends and challenges to Parasitological Research are being put forward by the rapidly changing social and economic situation in many parts of the world. At the present the implementation of an appropriate control programs towards the reduction of infection in man and animals will be discussed. And the same can be perceived by young researchers and students from Basic Parasitology to Evolution of Parasites.
The First round of abstract submission deadline is November 30, 1017.
For group registration (10participants and more) please contact the registration department at: email@example.com
For ticketing and registrationvisit: http://parasitology.alliedacademies.com/registration
· Evolutionof Parasites
· Ecologyof Infectious Diseases (EID)
· Veterinaryand Wildlife Parasitology
· Agriculture,Aquaculture, and Veterinary Parasitology
· Wildlifeand Fisheries Parasitology
· Molecularand Cellular Mechanisms
· DrugResistance & Therapeutics
· DrugDiscovery & Drug Residues in Food
· Parasitesand the Immune System
· Immuno-diagnosticsof Parasitic Infections
· Viral,Bacterial, Fungal, worms or insects studies
· Bioinformaticsof parasite genomes
· Biotechnology& Genetics
· Clinicaland Diagnostic Parasitology
· HumanFood & Water Borne Pathogens
· Vectorborne Diseases
· NovelParasite Control Options & Diagnostic
· ParasiticDisease & Antiparasitics
· HerbalRemedies & Animal Welfare
· AsianParasitic Issues
· Poultry& Swine
· Wildlife& Exotics
· Sexuallytransmitted parasites